The GROW coaching model consists of four steps :
G. Goal – Defining it
R. Reality – Identify obstacles
O. Options – brainstorming process
W. Way Forward – Action Plan
Our process is tailor-made to satisfy your necessities. The scope and length needs to be agree and can be designed at company or individual level.
Corporate Coaching: Which of benefits does your organization need?
•Build Executive Engagement to help your executives feel more valued, increase their desire to show up for work each day and become more productive.
•Accelerate Executive Development to help your executives learn how to leverage their strengths while improving in their development areas and help your high-potential executive candidates grow into high-functioning executive managers.
Strengthen Executive Influence Skills. Let personalized coaching improve the way your executives interact with and are perceived by others to increase their Sphere of Influence.
•Enhance Executive People Skills to help your executives improve their abilities to create high performing teams.
•Increase Executive Adaptability to help your executives do a better job of managing important transitions in their work roles or work responsibilities.
•Improve Executive Retention to help your executives become more successful in and more satisfied with their professional roles and careers.
Personal Coaching: What development needs do you have?
• Clarity about what you want, why you want it and how you can get it.
• Bridging the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
• Facilities how to reach your goal faster.
• Overcome obstacles so that you can meet life with confidence and make knowledgeable decisions.
• Explore and evaluate all possible options available.
• Dedicated coaching time, support, encouragement and motivation.
“You never fail until you stop trying”