A Coaching Psychologist is essentially a psychologist who works with others to support the enhancement of performance, development, and well-being using psychology-informed coaching approaches
I can help to cope with:
- Bereavement or relationship breakdown
- Redundancy or work-related stress
- Depression, sadness and have a more positive outlook on life.
- Anxiety, helping you worry less about things
- Understand yourself and your problems better
- Feel more confident
- Develop a better understanding of other people`s points of view
How it works
Based on three-stage model
My sessions are set in a safe and supportive space to explore your thoughts and feelings and to work out your own solutions to your problems. I will ask you questions that will help you to understand your surface problem before we can explore any more in-depth issues. During our session, I may take you through specific exercises designed to help with your problem using different techniques such as mindfulness, and building resilience, among others.
I offer counselling sessions, face to face or online.
The number of sessions varies by condition and treatment type. It could be from 1 month to 4 months per phase.
The sessions last for around 50 minutes .
each session ……………..£60
“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present control the past”