I live coaching every-day and see first-hand its impact on companies, people as well as in important leaders. Coaching drives engagement between the manager and employee driving a culture of change. Coaching boost employees and manager willingness to improve and get better. That’s what you get when you use this tool, your company gains immediately advantage in the marketplace as its working force excel.
Yes, I know there are a lot of Professionals Coaches around the world, however, that can be seen as an advantage since you have a lot of opportunities to find the best for your company fitting your particular necessities.
In fact, I would like to introduce to you Yoga and Mindfulness as a complement in your coaching sessions. In recent years professional coaching with yoga and mindfulness has shown a significant return on investment for companies.
How can it help your Organization? Well coaching is based on a very pragmatic incarnation of the Socratic approach, goal- oriented (as opposed to other psychologic therapies), Mindfulness is a technic to isolate your mind from everyday noise, and lastly, Yoga is a discipline to center your mind and body to gain balance. Old of these ideas blend naturally to produce a powerful new approach to set your mind into the present getting ready for the future.
In practical terms, our method does:
1.- Create collaborate culture:
- Improves emotional intelligence
- Enhances employees/ employer and Client Relations Ship
- Reduces conflict in the world place
- Leads to a positive change in Company Culture
2.- Improves Productivity
- Reduces absenteeism
- Improves employer’s and employees productivity
- Helps in better strategic planning and decision making skills
- Positively relates to overall employees performance
3.- Facilitates Self Enhancement
- Increases creativity
- Heightens self- awareness
- Decrease Stress
- Enhances value focus
- Improves problem-solving, thinking and decision